40 Days Crash Course for JEE Main Physics
“1. ‘JEE IN 40 DAYS’ series – best selling practice book among students
2. Provides last minute preparation for JEE Exams
3. The syllabus is divided into 40 Days in Chemistry Module covers Quick Theory, important points and more
4. Every day is revision is assigned in this book
5. Provides Objective Questions for the preparations
6. 6 Unit Tests for quick revision
7. 3 Full Length Mock Tests, Online JEE Mains Solved Papers 2019 for practice
8. Free Online Practice Material are provided for anywhere and anytime practice
|ARIHANT: 40 Days Crash Course for JEE Main Physics[PDF]|
Every year lakhs of students appear for the JEE Main Exam to pursue their dream of becoming an “Engineer”. In order to qualify this exam, students need have clear concepts, strong basic foundation of the subjects and thorough practice.
“JEE MAIN IN 40 DAYS CHEMISTRY” is the most accepted crash course programme for the students who are preparing Join Entrance Test (JEE Main-2020). Being the best seller among the students, this book is carefully and consciously designed for the last minute preparation of the JEE Main Exam. This book gives the complete coverage of the syllabus that is divided into 40 Days Modules which includes Quick Theory covering all the important points, formulae and the concepts. It provides Objective Question which covers every type of exam questions including 6 Unit Tests and 3 Full Length Mock Tests which gives the real feel of the exam. Moreover Free Online Practice Material can be availed by the students to practice online. This book accelerates the level of preparation done by the students and ensures scoring high marks in a time.
JEE Bytes does not own these materials, has neither been created nor scanned. We collect and provide links that are already available on the Internet. We do not support piracy. But our main objective is to help all poor JEE aspirants who cannot afford these books.
Publisher and Book copyright owner, if you would like to Appeal to remove any book links, please contact us. We will remove the special link as soon as possible.
OUR Email @[email protected]