CBSE Class 12 Term- 1 Maths Sample Paper With Hints Solutions Based On Latest Pattern For Board Examination 2021-22 MCQs, Case Study-Based Questions.
As we Know CBSE Has Recently Included These Type Of Questions (MCQs, A/R, Case Study-Based) and Everyone knows these type of questions comes with high scoring opportunities.
1. This question paper contains three sections – A, B and C. Each part is compulsory.
2. Section – A has 20 MCQs, attempt any 16 out of 20.
3. Section – B has 20 MCQs, attempt any 16 out of 20
4. Section – C has 10 MCQs, attempt any 8 out of 10.
5. There is no negative marking.
6. All questions carry equal marks.
CBSE Class 12th TERM 1 Mathematics Sample Paper For Board Exam 2021