Mc Graw Hill’s Differential Calculus For JEE Main & Advanced By Vinay Kumar, Differential Calculus for JEE (Main and Advanced) has been specially created for the aspirants of JEE Main and Advanced and state engineering entrance examinations. This book consists of seven chapters viz. Limits, Continuity of Functions, Differentiability, Methods of Differentiation, Tangent and Normal, Monotonicity, Maxima & Minima, which are usually taught in Class XII.
• Solved Examples and Practice Questions have been carefully and judiciously arranged to guide the students to their goals.
• Concise theory including illustrative examples, study tips, caution for the student to learn with ease and avoid major pitfalls.
• Each chapter has Concept Problems, Practice Problems, Review Exercises and Target Exercises
• Questions from previous years’ papers of JEE
• Solutions to all the questions present at the end of every chapter in this volume
Differential Calculus For JEE Main& Advanced By Vinay Kumar Latest Edition
JEE Bytes does not own these materials, has neither been created nor scanned. We collect and provide links that are already available on the Internet. We do not support piracy. But our main objective is to help all poor JEE& NEET aspirants who cannot afford these books. Publisher and Book copyright owner, if you would like to Appeal to remove any book links, please contact us. We will remove the special link as soon as possible. OUR Email @[email protected]