Rapid Revision Complete Crash Course For JEE Mains& Advanced
ETOOS Education is a professional education company that is equipped with the best infrastructure for university entrance in South Korea. Currently, ETOOS Education which started as “Cheongsol Academy”, that is the brand of an offline educational institute, is actively conducting comprehensive educational businesses including publication, consulting and smart educational service using mobile device.
Etoos brought a revolution in the market by introducing the concept of online coaching for the students aspiring to seek admission in the esteemed Indian Institute of Technology.
|Rapid Revision Complete Crash Course For JEE Mains& Advanced 2020-21|
The online education giant also provides online coaching for CBSE class XI and XII and has recently also started offering NEET video lectures for those who wish to get into the field of medical science.
Etoos brought a revolution to the training market for aspirants seeking admission to the Indian Institute of Technology. The online education giant also provides online coaching for CBSE classes XI and XII. It has recently started offering NEET video lectures to those who wish to enter into the field of medical science. Etoosindia has collaborated with the best faculties from Kota to prepare lectures for online coaching. ETOOSINDIA’S IIT JEE, NEET, and CBSE video lectures have gained immense popularity over the years. Here’s a look at the benefits they offer:
- The videos are designed and drafted by the experienced faculties of Kota who carry in-depth knowledge of their respective subjects.
- These video lectures offer the ability to study anytime and anywhere.
- The lectures are available in five different modes VOD, MOBILE, USB, LAPTOP and TABLET. So the student can choose their preferred mode.
- The high-quality lectures are engrossing and offer a sense of sitting in a real classroom-like environment.
- In addition, lectures are offered at a very affordable price. Different discounts and offers are offered every now and then to make them more cost-effective.