Mc Graw Hill’s Integral Calculus For JEE Main & Advanced By Vinay Kumar, Integral Calculus for JEE (Main and Advanced) has been specially created for the aspirants of JEE Main and Advanced and State Engineering Entrance Examinations. This book consists of four chapters viz. Indefinite Integration, Definite Integration, Area under the curve and Differential Equations, which are usually taught in Class XII. Solved Examples and Practice Questions have been carefully and judiciously arranged to guide the students to their goals.
1. Questions have been structured on the latest examination pattern of JEE Main and Advanced.
2. Each chapter includes extensive theory, tips, and techniques to solve the problems.
3. Answer key and complete solutions to all the chapter-end exercises (Objective exercises for JEE Advanced, Review exercises for JEE Advanced, and Target Exercises for JEE Advanced) have been provided.
4. Each chapter comprises both Concept Problems and Practice Problems.
5. Questions from previous years’ papers of AIEEE/JEE Main (2002 onwards), have been arranged in this book in a chapter-wise manner.
6. Questions from JEE Main 2019 examination, conducted in January 2019, have also been included.
Integral Calculus For JEE Main & Advanced By Vinay Kumar Latest Edition
JEE Bytes does not own these materials, has neither been created nor scanned. We collect and provide links that are already available on the Internet. We do not support piracy. But our main objective is to help all poor JEE& NEET aspirants who cannot afford these books. Publisher and Book copyright owner, if you would like to Appeal to remove any book links, please contact us. We will remove the special link as soon as possible. OUR Email @[email protected]