JEE Main 2020: New Changes Introduced
1. Candidates can check the new changes initiated in JEE Mains 2020 exam:
2. B.E./E.I. 2020 The examination for BTech, BTech and planning courses will be conducted separately. Candidates can appear for all courses or separately.
3. Application fee has been increased as compared to last year. It can be paid through online.
4. Changes in exam pattern: New changes have been introduced in the exam pattern of JEE Main 2020. The number of questions in the examination paper has decreased by 25 questions as compared to the previous year (30 questions). Also, apart from MCQs in the paper, there will be questions whose answers are to be filled in the form of numerical values.
|JEE Main 2020 New Changes Introduced|
5. The paper pattern of B plan has been introduced separately in JEE Main from this year.
6. Since 2019, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting jee main entrance exam.
7. NTA JEE Main 2020 online will be held twice every year in the months of January and April in CBT mode.
8.The age limit for applying for JEE mines has been removed. Now candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the examination irrespective of their age.
9. JEE Main Paper 2 (B. Arc/Arch) B Plan): It is mandatory for candidates to have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
10. Aadhaar card is not mandatory to apply for JEE Mains 2020 Entrance Exam.
11. Candidates appearing for the top 2,45,000 eligible students will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced.
12. NTA has set up more than 3400 practice centres in the country to prepare students.
13. Diabetic students can take water bottles, fruits and sugar tablets inside the exam centre.