Physicswallah PRAYAS Fastrack Dropper Course For JEE 2023 Complete Class 11th & 12th (JEE Main& Adv) Syllabus for Session 2022-23 Classes will be in the Recorded form and start from 1 November 2022, Syllabus Completion by FEB 2023. The batch will be accessible till JEE Main & Advanced ENTRANCE EXAM 2023, Complete Course fee is Rs 1999/- after the Diwali Mela offer.
- Recorded Lectures
- FastTrack Course
- Doubt Engine for Doubt Solving
- Complete the Class 11th&12th (JEE) Syllabus
- Syllabus Completion by FEB 2023
- Complete Class Dropper (JEE) Syllabus will be covered.
- All Lectures will be provided in recorded form.
- DPP will be provided in a quiz format with a video solution.
- Doubt Engine will be there for solving students’ queries and Doubts.
- Weekly tests will be conducted.
- Starting date: 1 November 2022 & Syllabus Completion date: 28 Feb 2023.
- Classes will be held all 6 days a week (Except Sunday) 3 classes per day will be held.
- Duration of Lecture: 1 hour 15 minutes
NOTE – No Batch Shift / Refund Policy.
- Faisal Sir (CHEMISTRY)
None of our PW Yoddha, official retailers, and PW community members would ask you to make payments on other platforms other than the official PW APP or Website. Any form of coupon or link will redirect you to PW App or website only. Please Avoid paying any amount to individuals through PayTM, Google Pay, Phonepe, or any UPI platform.
(Frequently Asked Questions )FAQs:
Who should join this batch?
If you are a dropper student or a Class 12th student, aiming for JEE Mains & Advance 2023. Complete Class 11th & 12th PCM will be covered in this batch.
When the Course will be completed?
The course will be completed by Feb 2023.
Classes will be live or recorded?
There will be Recorded Classes.
How to make a payment?
You can check the payment procedure video on the Homepage of the PW app.
What to do if we miss the scheduled class?
You can watch the all previous lecture on the app/web version. Go to the app> select your batch> click on Previous Videos/Classroom content you can see all the topics there> click on your topic you can watch the lectures there.