Physicswallah Vidyapeeth Class 10th UDAAN Target JEE&NEET Offline Centre Kota Offline Batches Complete Details Offline Kota Centers Registration Fees/Seat Booking Fees Rs. 10,000/- Non Refundable Batches Starting From 01 August July 2022 | Ends on 30 July 2023. (avail 50% discount on the total fees if you have already enrolled in another institute!).
Physicswallah Vidyapeeth Class 9th NEEV Target JEE&NEET Offline Centre Kota Offline Batches Complete Details Offline Kota Centers Registration Fees/Seat Booking Fees Rs. 5000/- Non Refundable Batches Starting From 01 August July 2022 | Ends on 30 July 2023. (avail 50% discount on the total fees if you have already enrolled in another institute!).
- This is an offline classroom program for 10th CBSE 2023 at just Rs. 22000/- +GST.
- Book your seat at just Rs.5000/- (Non-Refundable).
- The Batch is Specifically for the Kota Branch.
- The Course will be taught by India’s top faculties.
- The most reliable coaching structure with personalized attention.
- Personalized DPPs & tests will be provided.
- We will provide a doubt room/Library/Smart Library.
- We will provide Wi-fi access/student profile/mentorship.
- In case you missed a live class you can see it recording any number of times on PW App.
Limited Offer: Get a flat 50% discount on the total fees if you have already enrolled in another institute! Please fill out this form to request a call back from our Vidyapeeth counselor regarding your queries: https://forms.gle/6vzWvtSrHPzjQhAW8 To avail, Pay the registration now and visit the Vidyapeeth center within 1 week to complete your admission process. Do not purchase study materials individually as they will be provided with your Vidyapeeth batch. Please purchase our batches only on our app/web/Vidyapeeth centers. We are not affiliated with any other channel claiming to sell our courses.
Kota Centre Address:
PW TOWER | BEHIND CITY MALL | KOTA IPIA, KOTA 324005 Contact no: 7019243492
|Centre||Phase 1 Class Start Date||Phase 1 Admission staus||Phase 2 Class Start Date||Phase 2 Admission staus|
|Kota||5th July 2022||Closed on 1st July 2022||1st Aug||Open|
|Janakpuri||18 July (Online)||Open||–||–|
|Kalusarai||18 July (Online)||Open||–||–|
|Patna||18 July (Online)||Open||–||–|
|Kolkata||18 July (Online)||Open||–||–|
|Centre||Fees (1-year Prog.)||Address||Contact Number|
|Kota||49,000/- +GST||PW Tower, Behind City Mall, Kota IPIA, Kota – 324005||7019243492|
|Janakpuri||59,000/- + GST||A-1/173, 3rd Floor-Eye 7 Hospital, Main Najafgarh Road, Janak Puri, New Delhi 110058.||9140949150, 9354084713, 7019243492|
|Kalusarai||59,000/- + GST||Property No. 57, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi – 110017||7607097165, 8601010604, 7019243492|
|Kolkata||59,000/- + GST||129 A, SP Mukherjee Road, Opposite Tollygunge Police station near SBI bank, Kolkata||8910034036, 6388193248, 7019243492|
|Patna||54,000/- + GST||Chunnilal Jugeshwari Bhawan, Plot No.4, Boring Road, Patna – 800002
4th Floor, Rajeshwar Complex, Kankarbagh Main Road, Rajendranagar, Patna
|06123501840, 06123501841, 06123501840|
Please purchase our batches only on our app/web/Vidyapeeth centers. We are not affiliated with any other channel claiming to sell our courses.
Contact no: 7019243492
What are the next steps as I have already paid the token amount?
- Make sure you have filled out the Admission form first:
- If filled, pay the rest of your fees:-
- Through this link:
- At the pathshala Center
Can I pay the remaining fee in Monthly Installments?
No, The maximum number of Installments is 2.
How do I know the admission procedure?
You can call us on +91-7019243492 & *Kota Vidyapeeth Number* or you can visit the nearest pathshala.
(IVR, Vidyapeeth Number, Pathshala IVR/Number)
I have not received the batch details yet.
- You will receive the batch details through SMS/ Whatsapp communication. Or you can visit Vidyapeeth and check the notice board.
I will not be able to visit Kota within 7 days. Will my registration get canceled?
- No, Your registration won’t be canceled, but Phase 1 classes are scheduled from 05 July. You need to at least pay your First Installment so that we can allot a batch to you.
I have registered in Vidyapeeth, but I want to join in Phase 2 with the same registration amount. Can I do so?
- Yes, you can join Phase 2 with the same registration amount.
How can I receive the payment slip / Invoice?
- Payment invoices can be taken from the Vidyapeeth Accounts Section.