Exam Tips By Alakh Pandey (PhysicsWallah) sir
Exam Tips by Alakh Sir
General things aspirants should take care of a day before the exam:
• Download your admit card/hall ticket few days before the exam, don’t keep delaying it, and wait for the last day.
• Go through the every single line given there in the Admit Card; like what are the other documents required, what kind of dress code is metioned there, what is the reporting time, your exam centre etc.
• Visit your exam centre a day before the exam, it will help you save your time on the day of exam.
• Don’t try to cover the whole syllabus one night before the exam, you might get stressed.
• Revise only important formulas.
• Try to stay calm, and don’t stress out on the last day. Stress may lead to physical sickness.
Stay positive that you are having such a good preparation, and you are going to give your best in the exam.
• Take a light dinner, and don’t use mobiles, laptops, tablets etc before going to bed.
• Take an adequate sleep for atleast 6-8 hours.
On the day of exam:
• On the day of exam, take a shower so that you feel fresh for the next three hours in your exam centre.
Stay calm in the examination hall, and don’t keep thinking about the questions, and syllabus.
• Go through the instructions given there in the question paper.
• While attempting any question you need to stay calm.
• Don’t get excited while attempting any easy question or dont even get stressed while attempting any lengthy or tough question; maintain the same mentality throughout the exam duration.
• Avoid silly mistakes like calculation, and formulas.
Attempt the question paper within a time frame(dont waste time on a single question)
• Always keep this in mind that you don’t have to attempt every single question.
• If you are stuck at one question, don’t waste your time on that, you still have the rest of the questions left to attempt
• Be careful while marking the options, always cross check before final marking.
Keep Calm it’s just an exam
Give your best and get your best